Dolphin Capital is a growth equity fund which invests in lower middle market companies in the Intermountain West region. Its investments include growth capital investments, partial buy-outs and acquisitions. Dolphin takes a hands-on approach to investing through a strategy we call "Business Engineering." We strive to actively support our portfolio companies and will take an active role in the businesses when necessary.
We invest in proven companies with substantial growth potential where the combination of financial and human capital can generate exceptional returns.
Typical investments include some of the following attributes:
- Companies with $5-$100 million in revenue or $1-$15 million in EBITDA
- Business owners looking for partial liquidity, growth capital or a buy-out
- Businesses desiring to partner with investors to capitalize on an opportunity
- Companies wanting to improve their management, capital or product portfolio
- Management teams with a proven business model preparing for growth